ADIDAS FLUX

in D4rksh4doW´s Videos: 08.10.2019 09:13
von Janice Kennan | 3 Beiträge

ÿþAre you one of those people that love to show ADIDAS FLUX the world your passion for sneakers? Aside from wearing your sneakers on your feet, a countless amount of brands/companies have created ways to to show your devotion to the sneaker culture by creating sneaker-influenced accessories. One of those brands happens to be Pinsmatic, which happens to make sneaker pins of some of your favorite Nike, Air Jordan and adidas models.

Last year, the adidas Pure Boost was one of the best sneakers to debut, but it wasn t something that we would qualify as a running shoe (at least I wouldn t). Not that there weren t runners with Boost of course, but none of ADIDAS ZX FLUX them had the style that a sneakerhead was looking for. The adidas Ultra Boost nailed the performance and style aspect into one admittedly expensive package, but it s worth every penny . I d be a little bit ZX FLUX happier if Kanye West hadn t worn them so the price would have dropped by now, but from the start of the year to today, the Ultra Boost shined.

When some brands say they want to bridge the gap between style and performance, it rings like hollow lip service. BRANDBLACK was created with that philosophy in mind. Their signature J. Crossover shoes have a high fashion look to them that you just don t see in ADIDAS NEMEZIZ a Nike or an adidas (Y-3 being the exception) product. Sometimes it takes a year or two for a design team and a signature athlete to really hit their stride, but the J. Crossover 3 has been the breakout model that will get people talking. Hell, it got us talking about it as you can see in RAC s video above&

The adidas Energy Boost ESM is unassuming to say the least. Yes, it does have everybody s favorite Boost, but so does dozens of other kicks in the adidas catalog. But none of them fly off the shelves like this all-white pair did after Kanye was seen rocking them during an NBA Playoff game. I m sure adidas and Kanye have discussed this a thousand times ADIDAS R1 over but I can t wait to see him wear some Springblades.

Since he s just a hop-step away from adidas HQ, Damian Lillard has the ability to do just about anything with the three stripes. You see it with kicks like the PDX or the Lumberjack colorway; the partnership is willing to tap into not only Lillard s life, but also the eccentricities of the place that both athlete and brand inhabit. In a world where social media and instant access makes where an athlete calls home less and less relevant, magic can still be made when you re local.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 557 Themen und 592 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen