adidas originals nmd women

in D4rksh4doW´s Videos: 08.10.2019 09:08
von Janice Kennan | 3 Beiträge

ÿþPlenty of people are saying that Nike had a bad year, adidas originals nmd men but for the swoosh, a bad year is still better than most, if not all other brands. For what it s worth, I still bought more Nike shoes this year than Jordan (yes, I can differentiate between the two), adidas, PUMA, New Balance, Under Armour and every other brand combined. Come on, a year where Nike brought back the Air Force 1 in remastered form, the Neon Air Max 95, the Air Tech Challenge III, the Presto, the Zoom Hawk Flight and introduced us to the Nike Air Max Zero, the Flyknit Racer Multicolor 2.0, the Kobe 10, the Footscape Magista Flyknit and the LeBron 12 Low was a bad year? Sure, dude&

But before you go back to the news section and throw up at the multitude of news about the adidas Yeezy Boost 350 Oxford Tan , here are picks adidas originals nmd women for the sneakers the blogs (including Kicks On Fire) would not shut up about in 2015.We re always looking for the next Roshe. What that means is the Nike Sportswear (or adidas Originals and Jordan Brand because it was the ZX Flux and Jordan Future respectively in 2014) silhouette that adidas tubular appeals to the casual and hardcore sneaker audience equally.

2015 was a HUGE year for adidas. We know that their numbers can t really be compared to Nike and Jordan Brand s , but something more important than numbers for adidas is that for the first time in a very long time people are talking about them again. Usually all we hear about is what Nike is doing with LeBrons or Kobes and what Air Jordan retro will be dropping next week or next month, but this year lots of the buzz included adidas. Of course the Yeezy x adidas collaborations took over adidas originals headlines in 2015, but adidas also made some noise with their Originals and Boost lines.

This year brought us more collaborations than I think we ve ever seen when it comes to sneakers. Not only did we have  the usual brands dishing out collaborations left and right like New Balance, Asics, PUMA, Vans, and Saucony, but we also had adidas, Nike and even Jordan Brand joining in on the fun. Some of the most noteworthy collabs that dropped in 2015 include the Just Don x Air Jordan 2 (btw there s another colorway expected to release in January), the Pigalle x Nike LeBron 12 Elite, the Supreme x Air Jordan 5s, and the PSNY x Air Jordan 12.

Collaborations are a win for everybody because two different brands/companies are able to work together to get their name out there and most of the time the quality of the release is better than their inline work. So I expect to see more collaborations than ever in 2016 so everybody can stay winning together.What s better than two of the best rappers/entertainers in the music industry making music? I ll tell you what, two of the best rappers/entertainers making sneakers! Kanye West won the Footwear News adidas stan smith  Shoe Of The Year award in 2015 thanks to his adidas Yeezy Boosts and it s hard to pick someone more deserving.

Drake may have only officially released the OVO 10s with Jordan Brand in 2015 (Editor s Note: Anybody notice that one of the complaints often lobbed at Kanye and adidas is that they only sell because they re limited? Well, how many OVO 10s did Drake and Jordan put out?) but if Jordan Brand paid any attention to any blog or social media then they know that they re sitting on a gold mine with Drizzy.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 557 Themen und 592 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen