Adidas Originals Zx Flux

in D4rksh4doW´s Videos: 17.04.2020 05:52
von GriffithLindsay | 3 Beiträge

Fresh off Adidas Originals Zx Flux a collaboration with UNDFTD , the adidas Los Angeles is back boasting its mesh construction in a new "Core Black" look. Similar to the archetype laid forth by the adidas SL Loop, the Los Angeles is rooted in a Olympic history as well. The adidas LA Trainer was created for athletes during the 1984 games, and this lifestyle offering from the three stripes features a similarly constructed midsole and branding while simplifying the upper for a near seamless construction. Have you tried out a pair yet? For?more of the latest colorway, check out a better view below.

adidas Skateboarding is teaming up with French skate brand Helas to create an unconventional sneaker collaboration centered around Three Stripe's pro rider Lucas Puig. Drawing inspiration from 90s anime, this collection perfectly encapsulates Helas' nonchalant aesthetic  utilizing simplistic constructions and pastel-hued colorways. Both entities put a playful spin on the Lucas Premiere sneaker by combining the court heritage of the silhouette with subtle nods to the Adidas Originals Swift Run anime universe. Adorned in premium leather, it sports an eggshell upper with a breathable textile lining.

Let us know how they compare to Roger's Ronans after the jump below and stick with Sneaker News for word on US availability for these Three Stripes skate collabos. ?via KasinaKris Aman is a sneaker industry veteran. He spent Adidas Originals Tubular Men over a decade at Nike spearheading different product lines for their basketball department and made the switch over to adidas at the start of 2017. We sat down with him at the adidas LVL 3 space in Las Vegas to talk about the current wave of innovation and creative inspiration happening in both Portland, Oregon and Brooklyn, New York and what's next up for adidas Basketball.

Kris Aman, GM of adidas Global Basketball: That's one of the most exciting things about what adidas as a whole and what adidas basketball is doing  when you have a brand that's wired around creativity and focusing on creators. That creates amazing opportunities. I Adidas Originals Gazelle Women think what you're seeing with the athletes is that they are grabbing that with both hands and wanting to partner not only with us, but one of the philosophies that we believe in pretty strongly around here is this idea of open-source partnerships. So what ends up happening is you have a brand that's wired around creators and creativity, athletes that are wired around how they create, and that's kind of cool because it's not just in their game, right? It's in their life and in their world.

You already mentioned what we do with Boost and some of the knit upper constructions, and what we do with how we make some of the athlete's performance on-court even better to give them a competitive edge. You're going to see a significant investment in some cool things coming down the pipe. I think the second thing we believe in very strongly is creating the new. We're a brand that partners with athletes of today, and the ones that are coming around the corner for tomorrow. We're spending a lot of time on the design front with some very interesting partnerships and collaborations, working on envisioning what the future looks like.

As far as where I think creativity comes from in general, I think everybody has it. At least what I see and what consumers tell us, and what our partners tell us Adidas Originals Nmd R1 Primeknit is that the opportunity for adidas Basketball and adidas at large is to help people express their creativity. Everybody has it. What we want to do is partner with people in very engaging ways and sort of open up the tool box and invite them to partner with us so that we can create the future together. That's the secret sauce of it. Everybody has it. Just some people are more blessed to express it but I think what we see and the kind of approach we like to take is focusing on the fact that anybody can create.

nach oben springen

Besucher

Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 557 Themen und 592 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen